On June 28, 2016, Ethisphere hosted the third and final installment of the 2016 World’s Most Ethical Companies® Data Insights on board governance. The webcast featured Ethisphere’s Douglas Allen, Managing Director, Data Services; and Erica Salmon Byrne, EVP and Executive Director of Business Ethics Leadership Alliance. We also heard from Richard Buchband, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary, ManpowerGroup, about the challenges in meeting the wide range of stakeholder expectations about governance.
Other highlights included:
- How the best companies ensure that their Boards stay close to both compliance and ethics issues that matter
- Data about how Boards receive relevant training and how compliance and ethics professionals communicate with their Boards
- How the 2016 World’s Most Ethical Companies differ from other companies when it comes to involving Board members in the everyday culture of the organization
This webcast was the last in the 3-part series and included key data from the 2016 World’s Most Ethical Companies® and trends over the last 3 years.
- Part 1 | Processes and Practices of Leading Compliance Programs
- Part 2 | Building a Competitive Advantage Through Trust
Want all 3 infographics? Click here to download.
Missed the webcast? Watch it now.